A buff neck gaiter, or just a buff for short, is a seamless cylinder knit of comfy, stretchy polyester. Some may call the buff neck gaiter a “tube bandana.” Another may say it’s a buff. Whatever the name, it is sure to please you, when the cool mountain breeze chills your ears. Like a bandana, it is one of the items that can rise from warming the neck to covering the nose and mouth. Use it as a mask against dust, dirt, and germs. Let’s search for some other ways to change the look from work to play!
- Close the buff over your head, to get protection against sun and rain. Roll it down a bit, to change it to a sweatband.
- When the swirling winds blow hair in your face, then use the buff as a colorful scrunchie to tame those wild locks.
- Speaking of scrunch, the buff neck gaiter can be squeezed into nothing, and is even smaller than that, when tucked in a purse or pocket. A buff neck gaiter can be pulled out quick as a flash when an unannounced emergency arrives out of nowhere.
- When worn as a balaclava and many other shapes and styles—it covers everything but your eyes. Check out the YouTube channels for tips on how to fashion a duff into this. It allows you to not only keep warm and dry, but be the mystery man or woman when walking your dog or jogging along the road.
- Wear the camouflage duff to avoid scarring the wildlife on nature walks in the forest. Choose the USA neck gaiter as a way to show your patriotism.
Clever Ways to wear your Tube Bandana!
Seasoned travelers, be it by plane, train, or automobile, know how hard it is to take a nap without an eye cover. Just pull your buff neck gaiter up, from Adam’s apple to forehead, and you’re instantly in a cozy dark cocoon. Now light and sound are reduced to a whisper and you can get that nap in. Passersby will know to leave you to your nap.
For hands-free communications, just roll up your duff over your upper arm, and tuck the phone in. The speakerphone comes in loud and clear through the stretchy polyester fabric, allowing you to multi-task while on the phone.
Should you slip and fall the stretchy neck gaiter can be used as an emergency sling for an injured wrist, or to wrap a sprained ankle.
24/7 or Mon – Fri?
Mountain men know when they search for the best gear available to help survive in the woods an original buff neck gaiter is one of the must-have products when traveling cross-country 24-7. They won’t find the original tube bandana at a lower price
Desk-bound adventurers also know a buff is also one of the best products to keep them warm and well when traveling to and from work. A gaiter is the original do-everything product to get when you need a hat, a scarf, and a headband. Why pay the price for all those clothing items, when one cool new product will address the needs? Plus, when you shop for items to dress the kids for winter weather, search no further than this online store for a buff neck gaiter at a price you will like and the kids will love!
Search high and low, you won’t find these items on sale at a lower price! Get the best deals and the best offers right here, every time you shop. Whether ordering a six pack for yourself, and 120 for your group, it will help you save time if you also give us the address of the customer, so they can order direct next time they go online.